1. WHO WE ARE
2. WHAT IS A PRIVACY NOTICE
This notice contains our obligations and promises to you about the different types of personal data we might collect about you when you shop, make contact, or browse with us. It explains how we'll store, handle and protect that data.
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND WHEN?
We may collect the following information about you:
- Title, name and surname, date of birth/age, gender and other relevant demographic information
- Contact details including postal address including billing and delivery addresses, email address and telephone numbers
- Social media handles
- Purchase and order information
- Interactions with us e.g. contacting our Client Services team (we may record your calls), or visits website/app
- Ip address and information about the device you use to browse our website
- Your communication and marketing preferences
- Any other publicly available data which has been shared via a public platform
- Clothing size
- Your location
- Any online browsing activities, including which items you store in your shopping cart
- Information you provide in your reviews of us, or survey responses
Please note, this list is not exhaustive and in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this notice. Some personal data is collected directly, for example when you set up an online account on our website or send an email to our customer support team. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example when you browse our websites or undertake online shopping activity. We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources. Our websites are not intended for use by anyone under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
We collect the information in the following circumstances:
- When you register to or use our website
- When you register to or use our app
- When you allow social media sites to provide your data to us
- When you contact us by telephone or email
- When completing any of our surveys or leaving us a review
- When completing any forms for transactional, employment or other purposes
- When you've given a third-party permission to share with us the information they hold about you
4. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use your personal data in the following ways:
- To enable us to personalise your shopping experience on our website
- To allow us to handle your orders, deliver products and process your payments and refunds (including to ensure secure payment and prevent fraud)
- To manage any accounts you hold with us
- To respond to your queries, refund requests and customer service interactions
- To keep a record of when and why you contact us and to keep your contact details up-to-date
- For statistical, analytical or survey purposes - so we can improve our websites and the services we offer you
- To enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other business functions on our behalf such as advertising on social media sites you might use and visit (our ability to do this will depend on the privacy settings you have on your social media accounts)
- Where you are an existing customer (or you have otherwise given us your data) and have not opted out, or where you have consented, we use your data to send you information about our business and products we think you might like and to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
- To show you promotional communications through online media as you browse the web.
In order to help us manage our customer relationships, we use third party platforms. These platforms assist us to do lots of things, including conducting email marketing campaigns, advertise online, undertake customer analytics, plan and put on events, fulfil orders, make deliveries, returns and refunds etc. We therefore pass on your personal data to these third parties, on the condition that they agree to handle your information in-line with this notice.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
To ensure you are kept up-to-date with the ROLLE BY ROLLE experience, we use personal data for marketing purposes and may send you postal mail, texts and/or. We may also show you online media communications through external social media platforms or search engines.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time, by:
- Informing us that you wish to change your marketing preferences by contacting our Client Services Team: email@example.com
- Making use of the simple “unsubscribe” link in emails or the “stop” number for texts; and/or
- Contacting our data protection officer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the data protection officer, Rolle by Rolle LTD, 20 – 22 Wenlock Road, London, United Kingdom, N1 7GU
- PERSONALISATION AND AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
If you visit any of our websites, you may receive personalised banner advertisements whilst browsing websites of other companies. Any banner advertisements you see will relate to your browsing activity on our website from your computer or other devices.
These advertisements are provided by us via external market leading specialist providers using techniques such as pixels, web beacons , ad tags, mobile identifiers and ‘cookies’ placed on your computer or other devices. You can remove or disable cookies at any time.
We may collect data directly from you, as well as analysing your browsing and purchasing activity online and your responses to marketing communications. The results of this analysis, together with other demographic data, allow us to ensure that we contact you with information on products, services, offers and promotions that are tailored and relevant to you. To do so, we use software and other technology for automated decision making. We may do this to decide what marketing communications are suitable for you and this activity is based on our legitimate interests to develop and improve our products and services.
Also to provide more personalised services and experiences, we may review data held by external social media platform providers about you, for example, details on your Twitter or Facebook profiles that you have chosen to make publicly accessible such as your name, date of birth. Some of our services enable you to sign-in via external social media platform providers such as Facebook. If you choose to sign-in via a third party app, you will be presented with a dialog box which will ask your permission to allow us to access your personal information (e.g. your full name, date of birth, email address and any other information you have made accessible).
We aim to update you about products and services which are of interest and relevance to you as an individual. To help us do this, we process data by profiling and segmenting, identifying what our customers like and ensuring messages we send them are relevant based on their demographics, interests, purchase behaviour, online web browsing activity and engagement with previous communications. We may also use your data to exclude you from communications which we feel are irrelevant to you.
Another example of how we may tailor our communications with you is that we may group individuals with similar interests using this data so we can send them product news or promotional offers that are relevant to that shared interest.
You have the right to opt out of any automated processing, including profiling, at any time by:
- Informing us that you wish to opt out of automated processing by contacting our customer support team at email@example.com and/or
- Contacting our data protection officer via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. WHY ARE WE ALLOWED TO HANDLE AND STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
There are several legal bases which allow us to use your personal data. The following sets out more detailed explanations of the bases we rely on to collect and process your personal data:
If you visit our site and are not an existing customer, we might ask for your consent to process your data, so that we can send you our special offers and news.
Our primary use of this basis is when you purchase our products. In this situation it is necessary for us to process your personal data in order to fulfil your order and send your goods to you.
In some circumstances, we may be legally required to collect and process your data e.g. to pass it on to the police if criminal activity is suspected.
It may be necessary to use your data to help us run our business. For example, to action any changes to your account that you request, or to personalise the services we provide - with the aim of improving your customer experience. We will only use your data in these instances, where doing so does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
7. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
It is our duty to protect all personal data gathered and in order to do this our teams follow our internal data management policies and handle the data with the greatest level of care. They do this by using various security technologies and internal procedures to ensure that it is kept safe and secure.
8. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected (subject to any legal requirements). Once it is no longer necessary, we will either delete the data, or anonymise it. The use of anonymised data helps us to optimise our customer service.
9. WHO ELSE SEES YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Sometimes we will share your personal data with trusted third parties. We will do this in the following circumstances:
- To process your order e.g. with delivery drivers, or with third party payment service providers
- To handle complaints e.g. with our Client Services Team
- To detect any fraudulent activity, or assist law enforcement authorities
- To help us offer you a more personalised shopping experience by sending you offers and updates
When we share information with third parties, we will ensure that:
- We only provide the data they need to perform their specific function
- They only use the data provided as intended
- They have the requisite measures in place to protect your data and delete it once the function has been performed, or delete it when we cease working with them
10. WHERE IS YOUR DATA STORED?
To deliver products and services to you, it is sometimes necessary to share your personal information outside of the european economic area (the EEA). This will typically occur when service providers are located outside the EEA or if you are based outside the EEA. These transfers are subject to special rules under data protection laws.
If we transfer your personal information outside the EEA, we will ensure that the transfer will be compliant with data protection law and all personal data will be secure. Our standard practice is to assess the laws and practices of the destination country and relevant service provider and the security measures that are to be taken as regards the data in the overseas location; alternatively, we use standard data protection clauses.
11. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER THE DATA WE STORE AND HOW CAN YOU ASK US TO STOP STORING IT?
- You have the right to correct any information we store which might be incorrect, incomplete, or out-of-date. You can do this yourself by logging into your account, or by contacting our customer services team who will give you step-by-step advice on how to do this. You can contact them by emailing: email@example.com
- If we are processing your personal data based on our legitimate interest, you have the right us to ask us to stop. We must then do so unless we believe we have a legitimate overriding reason to continue processing your personal data
- You have the right at any time to stop us sending you marketing material. You can do this in the following ways:
- Click the ‘unsubscribe' link in any email communication that we send you. We will then stop any further emails from that particular division
- Contact our customer services team by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have an account, log in into your account, visit the ‘my account’ area and change your preferences via our website or our app
- You can unsubscribe from receiving push notifications by disabling the relevant options in your phone ‘settings’
Write to FAO:
The Data Protection Officer
Rolle by Rolle Ltd
20 – 22.
Please note that you may continue to receive communications for a short period after changing your preferences whilst our systems are fully updated.
Please note that if you follow a link which clicks through to a third-party site, this notice will not apply and you will need to review that third party’s privacy terms and conditions.
- You have the right to ask us what data we hold which concerns you. Please submit your query in writing and include the following:
- Full name (we will ask you to verify your identity)
- Full address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Specific details on what you require or are requesting
We will process your request and will either respond within 30 days, or, contact you to gather more information before we fulfil your request. In the event that we might refuse to fulfil your request (for example if it is unreasonable), we will give a full explanation as to why.
Please submit your requests through the following channels:
Rolle by Rolle Ltd
20 – 22.
Or send an email to: email@example.com
12. WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH HOW WE HANDLE YOUR DATA?
Your first port of call should be to contact our data protection officer. However, if you still feel that your data is not being handled appropriately, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the information commissioner's office.
You can contact them by calling 0303 123 1113, or online at www.ico.org.uk/concerns (this links through to a third party website over which we have no control).
If you are outside of the UK, please contact the relevant data protection regulator in your country of residence.
We may update this notice and our policies from time to time, so please check back here for the latest version.